Wednesday, 17 February 2016

My all time top 13 records...so far

That's right top 13. Why? Because I didn't want to be stereotypical and give you an all time top 5, top 10 or top 20. Besides I was a bit frustrated by having to leave out a few of the finest records I've stumbled across just because the enumeration of music albums or any other things apparently is done in fives these days.

The reason, why I'm starting my blog with a cliché of top albums, is simply because I didn't know where to start.

So here is the list itself and as you can see it is in no particular order:
  • Neurosis - Given To The Rising or Through Silver In Blood (it is a really tough choice here)
  • Electric Wizard - Come my fanatics
  • Votnut - Self titled
  • Eagle twin - The feather tipped the serpent's scale
  • Buried at sea - Migration
  • Yob - Atma
  • Menace Ruine - The Die is Cast
  • Sea Witch - So below (demo II)
  • Om - Pilgrimage
  • Dragged Into Sunlight - Widowmaker
  • Sunn O))) - Monoliths & Dimensions 
  • dEFDUMp - The Sparkle Has Become A Flame
  • Wardruna - Gap var ginnunga

No comments:

Post a Comment